Here’re seven simple yet POWERFUL ideas for you to reflect on. This will assist you adjust your marketing strategies…which will have a GREAT result on everything you sell.
1. You don’t let people know anything about your business. They will feel more comfortable if they know who they are buying from. Publish a section called “About Us” on your web site. Include your business history, profile of employees, contact information etc.
2. You don’t make people feel secure when they order. Remind people that they are ordering through a secure server. Tell them you won’t sell their e-mail address and all their information will be kept confidential.
3. You don’t tell again people to come back and visit. People usually don’t purchase the first time they visit. The more times they visit your site, the greater the chance they will buy.
4. You don’t invest in online advertising. Follow the “First impression is the last impression” rule. Your advertiser is one who will be marketing from your side even while you are sleeping in a bed or out of vacation! Always go for economical, tested advertiser.
5. You don’t make your ad copy attractive. Your ad is not watchful. Ad does not attract at your target audience. You don’t list any testimonials or guarantees.
6. You don’t make your web site appear professional. Your web site should be easy to navigate through. The graphics should be related to the theme of your web site.
7. You don’t test and improve your ad before going online. You have to continually test and improve your ad copy to get the highest possible response rate.