Study the issue to appear. Visit as many sites as possible, covering the same and related topics. Make a list of what works and what does not. Avoid using a design that will be consistent with others. Unless your pages are distinctive not going to work.
1. Try to avoid the run of the mill of things like page counters, scrolling text java, flickering images, GIF images, the signs that say “we are not ready.” Or, many illustrations and animations, golf black or fade ins.
2. Create a design that flocks in an elegant way you have to do it. Instead of using downloaded using original artwork.
3. Avoid things like large files or graphics. These will slow down your pages. GIF is better than JPEG files.
4. Think about your target audience and the topic at hand in the design. The overall effect should be that of exclusivity.
5. Avoid the introduction of plugins to download. While Flash is innovative and fun it will lose viewers if they do not offer an HTML alternative.
6. Design pages so that no more than 50K.
7. Remember the golden rule, a website should have no more than three screens. And make sure the viewer does not have to scroll horizontally.
8. Test your web pages with multiple browsers. Be sure to open quickly and completely. Do a reality check by a cross section of users to visit the site. usability testing reveal errors.
9. Do not use tiles or patterns funds which makes design and the restless readability decreases. Avoid frames that make the pages difficult to bookmark.
10. Determine precisely the creative design rules and ensure they are applied. If you have links to ensure that work. Limit the contents of the page. Pay attention to search engine optimization. Make sure the design is the content and is not a separate element. Record keeping. Use innovative sources and titles. The content should follow the basic elements of style or a style sheet.
In the design of the website to think of the site as a whole, not each page separately. Should not the continuity in design. Include a site map for easy navigation. Pay attention to the transmission of knowledge, information on the subject of the site, give advice, make available to the form of articles and publications on the subject. The site and pages are interactive without being a nuisance, so the links should be well thought out and practical use.
Keep in mind at all times the 5 golden principles of design: balance, rhythm, proportion, dominance, and unity.